- Keep in mind that the T-Shirts will be white.
- The 2016 festival theme “Celebrating Indiana’s Bicentennial” and the title “2016 Fishers Freedom Festival” must be in your design, legible and spelled correctly.
- Artists are allowed to use only four colors in their drawings (black IS considered a color, white is NOT considered a color).
- No computer drawings are allowed. No black and white drawings, please.
- Drawings must be on paper which is 8.5″ x 11″.
- Only one entry per student.
- Entrants must be a resident living within the Hamilton Southeastern School District boundaries.
- Previous T-shirt contest winners are ineligible.
- Students MUST put the following on the back of their drawing to be eligible to win:
- First and last name
- Address and telephone number
- School and grade
- If applicable, the art teacher’s name
All entries must be submitted no later than March 15 and need to be sent to the Hamilton Southeastern Administration Office (13485 Cumberland Road in Fishers) or delivered to the Fishers Freedom Festival office, 10087 Allisonville Rd. Ste G (between Allisonville Animal Hospital & EF Marburger) or mailed to P.O. Box 930, Fishers, IN 46038. *School Art Teachers: This deadline also includes the classroom packet of drawings.
The final T-Shirt will eventually be available for purchase in the Fishers Freedom Festival Office (8591 East 116th Street) at the Fishers Freedom Festival and off the Festival’s web site (www.fishersfreedomfestival.org). Proceeds benefit future Fishers Freedom Festivals. The Fishers Freedom Festival reserves the right to make modifications to the winning design to enhance the quality of the printing on the T-Shirts. For additional questions please contact the Fishers Freedom Festival Office at 595-3195 or email@example.com