Hats off to our Sponsors!
|Presenting Partner||Title Partner||
Media Title Partner
Our Two-Day Event is the biggest in Hamilton County and the largest town festival in the state. Nearly 50,000 people attended the Festival in 2016. Admission and most Events are FREE to the public.
We need your support to make the Festival a success!
We are supported by Sponsorships, Grants, Business Community Donations, Fundraisers, Booth Rental fees, Resident Donations and the City of Fishers.
What is the Fishers Parade and Festival, Inc.? The Fishers Parade and Festival, Inc. is a 501C3 not-for-profit, charitable, tax deductible, volunteer organization that provides not only the annual Fishers Freedom Festival, but other events and much needed services for the City of Fishers annually. Although the City of Fishers does contribute to this annual event, the Fishers Freedom Festival Committee must raise 78% of the annual budget. The 2017 budget is set at $390,000.
“The mission of the Fishers Freedom Festival is to encourage community pride and a sense of community through civic partnerships and citizen involvement. We promote a safe and secure community environment, while developing community services, and promoting family integrity. We continue to strive for excellence by improving the overall quality of life for all members of our community by investing in human potential.”
How has the Fishers Parade and Festival Committee stayed true to its mission?
- Provides the premier event for the City of Fishers and the largest Festival in the county and surrounding areas. This event offers numerous family activities free of charge so that families of all income levels may attend. Participants and vendors travel from Hamilton County, surrounding counties and some from out of state.
- This year the Fishers Freedom Festival collected over two tons of food in June which was donated to Fishers food pantries.
- Works directly with the school administrators to provide hundreds of school supplies and backpacks annually to students in need in our school district.
- Has a community blood drive at the annual Festival to support the Central Indiana Blood Center
- Provides up to four $1,000 continuing education scholarships to students who reside in our school district and one $2,500 continuing education scholarship to a City of Fishers employee, their spouse or child. These scholarships are not only based on an average GPA, but also service to the community, leadership, and extracurricular activities.
- Encourage the youth in the community to volunteer to promote work ethic, build character and community pride. We provide many opportunities to volunteer.
- We work directly with the Good Samaritan of Hamilton County to support their need of food, clothing and additional necessities for residents in the county.
- Extending partnerships to other events and not-for-profit organizations to showcase their groups. We also offer the ability to raise funds for their organization.
- We need your support to continue our efforts to provide quality events for the City of Fishers and outreach projects! Please consider partnering with us as a sponsor for the Fishers Freedom Festival or make a cash donation. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to stay involved and gain additional exposure in your community. If you need additional information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office today (317) 595-3195 or email@example.com
Please click here to view our partnerships opportunities.