All items must be handmade by you. Commercial items for resale will NOT be permitted.
This is a juried show.
Juried Fine Arts and Crafts Show
Please Read all of the Information. Some Guidelines Have Changed.
Roy G. Holland Memorial Park • One Park Drive, Fishers, IN 46038
Saturday, June 24, 2017 and Sunday, June 25, 2017
Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 25, 2017 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
YOU MUST STAY UNTIL 8:00PM BOTH DAYS.
(During the Main Parade [3:30PM-5:30PM] you will be very slow, but we do get a lot of traffic AND SHOPPERS on Sunday after the main parade prior to the live band and the fireworks display [5:30p.m.-10:00 p.m.])
Please be aware that all Municipal Owned Property DOES NOT PERMIT SMOKING!
If you need to smoke, go to your vehicle.
- Booth Spaces are 10’ x 10’. If your tent has rope extensions, the extensions must be within the booth space.
- $95.00 for the two-day show. Additional booth spaces are available at $65.00 each
- Absolutely No Refund this includes rain-out on either or both dates, and cancellations. Booth space is non-transferable.
- Fishers Freedom Festival Fine Arts and Crafts Show is a two-day show. This is a JURIED SHOW.
- Items for Resale and Home Party Vendors if accepted will be located in another area.
- There are approximately 150 sites available
Although we make every effort to accommodate the needs of all of our vendors we cannot guarantee that you will be able to park next to or nearby your booth location.
Friday, June 23rd from 4:30pm-8:00pm or Saturday, June 24th from 6:00am-8:00am. You cannot set up before 4:30pm on Friday. NO exceptions!
You Cannot Set Up Before 4:30PM on Friday and you MUST Check-in first!! No Exceptions!
- You MUST HAVE ENOUGH PRODUCTS to sell BOTH DAYS! Your booth must be manned at all times. If you do not return on Sunday you will LOSE your spot for the following year! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Due to Fire Regulations your tent must be flame retardant and MUST BE staked down.
- No open flames or generators will be allowed inside the tent. Generators and/or open flames must be at least 20’ from any tent.
- Vendors are also expected to clean up their assigned booth areas at the conclusion of each day. All trash must be disposed of properly and all boxes must be broken down for consideration to participate in the future Festivals.
- Vendors are expected to remain open for business until 8:00 p.m. both days. We have a lot of people that return to the park after the main parade to watch the live band and fireworks. Early teardown and departure is not permitted. YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR BOOTH SPACE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS.
- Enclose a check for the full amount (If you are a returning vendor. New Vendors do not send a check.) of the requested booth space(s) made payable to the “Fishers Freedom Festival” with your application.
- Mail to: Fishers Freedom Festival c/o Arts and Crafts P.O. Box 930 Fishers, IN 46038-0930
If you are a NEW VENDOR, please DO NOT send a check at this time. We will invoice you after May 1st if you are accepted.
Pictures are required for NEW VENDORS. Pictures will not be returned unless a self addressed envelope with the correct amount of postage is included.
There is a $40.00 charge for any returned checks!
Applications must be postmarked by no later than March 1st for previous vendors to secure their previous booth space in the festival.
If space allows, applications will be accepted through June 1st.
All checks will be deposited upon receipt. If you need a receipt emailed to you, please let us know by checking the box on your application.
Upon acceptance or denial of your application you will receive an email by May 1st.
Two weeks before the Festival you will receive your booth assignment, map and an informational sheet. YOU MUST CHECK IN at your assigned time Festival weekend PRIOR to set up. In the event that we may have any last minute changes we may have to move your location. The Fishers Freedom Festival Committee reserves the right to reject any application.
The Fishers Freedom Festival does provide security Festival weekend. There is a police officer on site from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Local scout troops also help with security. However, the Fishers Freedom Festival IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
Should you have any questions, you may contact the Festival Office in writing to P.O. Box 930, Fishers, IN 46038-0930 or call our office at 317-595-3195. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com Calls will be returned as quickly as possible. www.fishersfreedomfestival.org
HOTELS IN HAMILTON COUNTY –
We are trying to keep track of vendors who are using any of these facilities in Hamilton County for the Hamilton County Visitors Bureau. Please let us know if you will be staying in a hotel or a campground and how many nights.
You may contact our office to find out which of the hotels we have been able to make special arrangements.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-595-3195
For hotel and campground information contact:
Hamilton County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Absolutely NO Soliciting or Unauthorized Vendors are Permitted in or Around the Park or Along the Parade Route. Violators May be Ticketed and Fined.
- 2017 Craft Vendor Cover Page – PDF – For All Events
2017 Craft Vendor Application – PDF – For All Events
2017 Craft Vendor Cover Page – Word – For All Events
2017 Craft Vendor Application – Word – For All Events