We are sorry, but all food vendor spots are full for this year.
Another year is upon us and we are ready to entice you with a variety of fabulous festival food. You can find everything from Mexican, snow cones, gyros, turkey legs, tenderloins, flavored sodas, hot dogs brats, Cajun and ribs. All your favorites will be here along with some new food vendors.
The food vendors will be along the paved path. After a great meal, don’t forget the dessert items: ice cream, cotton candy, strawberry shortcake’s, elephant ears, funnel cakes and tacos with pie filling. Eat up and remember you are supporting your community with almost every bite as well as the Fishers Freedom Festival. Your favorite foods are waiting for you!
The Fishers Freedom Festival Food Vendor Committee will not consider adding any additional Commercial Food Vendors or Not-for-Profit Food Vendors until after March 1st of each year. Final food vendor decisions will be made by April 1st.
The policy for a Food Vendor Booth will remain the same as in past years.
- No MAIN FOOD Items will be allowed to be duplicated.
- All previous Food Vendors in good standing will have the first opportunity to return the following year.
- The Not-For-Profit Vendor MUST BE FROM FISHERS or the Hamilton Southeastern School District area.
- All Food Vendors must comply with all of the Indiana State Board of Health, the Hamilton County Board of Health and the Fishers Freedom Festival rules and regulations. No Exceptions!
Booth Fees are as follows:
- Commercial Food Vendors 25% of the gross sales, Commercial Vendors are required to secure their booth spot for $200.00 per booth location upon acceptance of the application.
- Not-For-Profit Food Vendors 15% of the gross sales. Not-For-Profit Vendors are required to secure their booth with a $75.00 deposit.
- Booth Fees are due to the Fishers Freedom Festival by no later than July 15.
Late Fees are as follows:
- Commercial Food Vendors $100.00 for the first month and $25.00 for each additional month past July 15.
- Not-For-Profit Food $100.00 for the first month and $5.00 for each additional month past July 15.
All vendors are required upon acceptance to supply the Fishers Freedom Festival:
- A Certificate of Insurance listing the Fishers Parade and Festival Inc. and Town of Fishers as an additional insured for general liability.
- A copy of your Hamilton County Board of Health Permit.
- A copy of your Safe-Serve certificate for commercial vendors and not-for-profits are required to take an in-house mandatory training.
- Vendors with trailers must have their trailer inspected annually by a State of Indiana Certified Electrician and if applicable have the electrician complete an inspection form that we will provide.
- The Fishers Freedom Festival’s Electricians WILL NOT repair any electrical issues with a vendors trailer or truck.
Any vendor who would like to be placed on our waiting list may mail in the following to our office:
- A list of menu items we can choose from with pricing information.
- Your name
- Complete mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Picture of your food booth.
- References if applicable
Information may be sent to: Fishers Freedom Festival P.O. Box 930 Fishers, IN 46038-0930
**You will be contacted if you are accepted. Please do not call the office to check on the status of your booth.